[A Qatar Medical Supplies Company is looking for females product specialist (sales & marketing representatives) to be the key link between medical and pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals, to sell the company’s products and to increase the awareness and use of the company’s pharmaceutical and medical products.
• To arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
• To make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
• To organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
• To build and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff
• To manage budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc);
• To keep detailed records of all contacts;
• To reach (and if possible exceeding) monthly sales targets;
• To plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
• To keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
• To monitor competitor activity and competitors' products;
• To maintain knowledge of new developments in The National Health Service , anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
• To develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
• To stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
• To present and promote the companies a range of pharmaceutical products to hospital, specialists center clinics and pharmacies.
• To foster strong relationship with specialists, doctors, and nurses to encourage the use of company's products.
• Build close ties with the decision-makers of main hospitals/pharmacies/clinics to ensure a continue usage of company's products.
• To Organize medical seminars and public forums.
• To Serve existing clients and expand territory by creating new accounts.
• To analyze market trends to come up with creative methods to generate greater sales.
• To Write sales reports and marketing plans/strategies.
Skills: inter-personal, sales, negotiation, marketing, administration/clerical/secretarial, analysis
Educational: University degree in (sales and marketing, bio medical, health care, lab technic, physiotherapy, pharmacy)
Requirements & Experience:
More than 3 years in sales & marketing experience, Fluent in English spoken and written, presentable, have a good looking, have very good interpersonal and communications skills, have a Qatari driving lisence.
Please send your CV to