Tel +966501035969 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To obtain a job position in the area of Public Relations, Real Estate
refining personal skills and contributing to the overall success
of your company
2005 - Real estate academy Vancouver, BC . Canada
2004-05 - English as a Second Language, Winfield College Vancouver, BC . Canada
2004-05 - Conversation Club, UIC Star Trader Training Academy Vancouver, BC
2004 - English as a Second Language, Canadian College Vancouver, BC
2002 - Effective Communications Course, Riyadh Al Kharj Hospital
2001 - English Language Course, Riyadh Al Kharj Hospital
1994 - Computer Applications, Al Jazeera Institute
2012-3 – 2012-5 Jubal Development Co Dammam . Saudi Arabia
Director of Sales and Marketing
Development of strategies and sales department. Development of strategies and plans and objectives of integrated advertising campaigns and follow-up report Follow up and assessment of staff . Staff training and Development of operations plans sale. And other tasks of Director of Sales
2011-12 – 2012-02 Deutsche Gulf Finance. Khobar Branch Dammam . Saudi Arabia
Home Finance Manager
Help the client to obtain a mortgage as well as help in finding the right home
In addition termination predicates required documents and personal property of the client and the bank processes introduced and follow-up
2010 – 2011 Alargan Real Estate Company Dammam . Saudi Arabia
Represent the company with the latest real estate companies to build customer base to achieve the highest sales Customer contact and provide services and information required so that the client can access to make the right decision
2006 - 2010 Pizzaiolo Gourmewt Branch Manager Toronto . Canada
• In charge of making arrangements for ordering supplies.
• Prepared managerial duties, including directing and supervising.
• Carried out interviews as directed
• Performed all tasks in the restaurant business, including cooking
• Prepared business, Marketing, and cost benefit studies.
• Accounting and financial operations.
• Followed up with the media in all subjects related to the business
2006 – 2006 Customer Service Representative, Toronto . Western Hospital Canada
• Welcomed visitors and patients with warmth
• Provided an outstanding standard of customer service
• Coordinated audio-visual presentations in the hospital.
• Prepared and organized all necessary procedures for conference attendees
1994 – 2004 Public relations & Protocol Specialist, Riyadh Al Kharj Hospital
• Gained extensive experience in Public Affairs Specialist
• Carried out public Affairs & Protocol duties
• Advised the Public Affairs Departments in all aspects of media production particularly regarding new techniques and equipment.
• Followed up with local press on the media coverage of medical activities/symposia taking place in the Riyadh Armed Forces Hospital.
• Arranged all necessary procedures for the VIP patients.
• Arranged local and international conferences and symposiums
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Outstanding standard of customer service
• Positive and responsible attitude
• Reliable and team player
• Solid leadership qualities
• Fluent Arabic and English
• Received Certificate of Appreciation from head of state
prince Selman Alsaud
• Received Appreciation Letter from Ethiopian
• president during his stay at Riyadh Al Kharj Hospital
2003 - Participation in International Conferences for Sterile Units in
Hospitals and Medical Centres
2003 - Participation in International Week for Nursing
2003 - Participation in “Human Resources Open Day”
2003 - Participation in one week Exhibition on drugs between
Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Internal Affairs
2002 - Participation in Graduation Ceremony of RKH Training
2001 - Participation in National Campaign for Security and Traffic
Education (Riyadh Area)
2000 - Participation in Child Theatre Programme, RKH
2000 - Participation in Training Exhibition, RKH
1999 - Participation in First Saudi Conference for Health Studies and
REFERENCES Available Upon Request