Hisham Saeed Abdulla Al-Ayoobi
Date of Birth: March 18, 1983--Place of Birth: Bahrain
Marital Status: Single--Nationality: Bahraini
Address: Villa 127, Road 2307, SAR Mobile (+973) 39022124
To gain employment with a company or institution that offers me a consistently positive atmosphere to learn new technologies and implement them for the betterment of the business
A dynamic and hard-worker seeking a job in a company that further more sharpen his skills and push him to higher limits. Capable to work under pressure both as a genuine team member as well as on my own initiative. Really motivated and always ready to learn new things.
Skills and Abilities
• Communications: Good written and verbal presentation skills. Use proper grammar and have a good speaking voice.
• Interpersonal Skills: Able to get along well with co-workers and accept supervision.
• Flexible: Willing to try new things and am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
• Attention to Detail: Concerned with quality. Produce work that is orderly and attractive. Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
• Ability to Handle Pressure: The capability to handle pressure when it arises.
• Enthusiasm and Initiative: getting on with work quickly without unnecessary complaint, and who will find solutions to problems rather than finding problems without solutions.
IBM Courses October 5th to 22th 2012
Advanced System Operator Workshop (October 5th - 7th 2012)
Query/400 workshop (October 12th - 13th 2012)
Control Language Workshop For System i (October 19th - 22th 2012)
1Oct 2003-15 July 2009 Bachelor in Information Technology Arab Open University
1998-2001 Secondary Certificate Al Naeem Secondary school
1 Nov 2010- Still working Ahli United Bank
• Monitoring and ensuring high availability of all production applications.
• Running End-of-Day and Start-of-Day processes for core banking application and other banking system for Bahrain and Group Systems.
• Producing and distributing various periodic ad hoc reports to the relevant business units
• Running special queries for various business units.
• Core banking application administration
• Statistics collection for various systems
• ATM monitoring and coordination
• Network status monitoring and coordination
1 Jun 2008-30 Sep 2008 ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
Duties (Customer Service Agent)
• Receive and check Insurance papers. • Processing customer applications
• Processing client documents • Data Entry
• Processing and clearing cheques
1 Jun 2005-31 Aug 2005 CrediMax
Duties (Dispute Department Assistant-Training)
• Data Entry • Filling
• Registration Customer • Send Fax
• Answer Phone • Print
Arabic (native language)
English Very good
• Using MS. Office. (Ms.Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Java • C++ • Smalltalk • Oracle system
Strengths and weaknesses
Learning agility and effective personal communication skills
I'm a fast learner and have good communication skills, can adjust myself to changes and new situations such as new work place.
Self Motivated and Determined
To achieve success, one need to be self motivated and determined to succeed.
Able to work with a team to meet objectives and bring success to the workplace throughout the process.
Able to commit to the work and work hard even under pressure.
Intelligence and Self Confidence
Own simple logic and practical knowledge that goes with running a proper team.
Reading, Traveling, Sports, music.
Available upon request