QATAR COMPANY FOR MEAT & LIVESTOCK TRADING EXTENDS THE NOMINATION PERIOD FOR THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS UNTIL MARCH 12, 2009
Qatar Meat & Livestock Company (Mawashi) has announced that the nomination period for the membership of the Board of Directors was extended for a period of two weeks in order to allow candidates to complete their applications. The extended period will expire at 12:00 pm (noon) on Thursday, March 12, 2009
The nomination will be subject to Article (28) of the company’s Article of Association by nominating seven members for the board directorship
Terms and Conditions:
(1) The candidate shall not be less than 21 years of age.
(2) He shall not have been convicted of any felony or crime in breach of honour or trust, or for one of the crimes referred to under Articles 324 and 325 of the Commercial Companies Law No. (5) of 2002
(3) He shall own at the time of his election to the Board not less than 10,000 of the company’s shares
(4) He shall not be in violation of Article (97) of the Commercial Companies Law (5) for the year 2002
For those interested shareholders whishing to nominate themselves or their representatives and who meet the membership requirements listed above must contact the company in order to receive the required documents and the necessary applications in order to submit these documentation during the timeframe mentioned above, or mailing the required documents by a registered mail. Applications will not be accepted after 12:00pm on Thursday, February 26, 2009
(1) Individuals: a copy of ID Card.
(2) Companies: Extract from Commercial Register, a nomination letter and a copy of the nominee ID card.
For more information, kindly contact the company by:
Mailing address: P.O. Box 22240, Doha, Qatar